|Occupation||High School Student (Pre-Apocalypse)|
|Family||Brad - Former Boyfriend (Deceased)|
|First Appearance||"Whatever It Takes"|
|Last Appearance||"Moving On"|
|Death Episode||"Moving On"|
|Cause of Death||Bitten by a walker, then shot in the back of the head by Jason West.|
|Series lifespan||"Whatever It Takes" to "Moving On"|
- "This is not okay, we're going to die!"
- —Kate to the group.
Kate is a survivor of the outbreak in Infections. She is fearful of the new world, but tries to mask this trait with her popularity among other students.
South Point, Florida
She is shown freaking out when the group enters.
While the group is driving, her car swirves off the road. She ends up getting attacked by three walkers and kills two, but the third bites her neck. She is then shot from behind by an unnamed man.
This list shows the victims Kate has killed:
- Numerous counts of walkers.
- Walkers (Caused)
- Jason West (Before Reanimation)
Kate is bitten while attacking and killing three walkers. Afterwards, she is shot in the back of the head.
- Kate is the first character to die in Season 2.
- Carlson said in an interview she was originally going to make it to the sanctuary and she was going to die instead of Sarah Nixon.