|This article is about the A New Day character. You may be looking for his Road to Survival counterpart.|
|Occupation||High School Student (Pre-Apocalypse)|
|Family||Wendy Corduroy - Ex-Girlfriend (Deceased)|
|First Appearance||Chapter 6|
|Last Appearance||Chapter 36|
|Death Episode||Chapter 36|
|Cause of Death||Fell from a balcony and impaled through a pole, then shot in the head by Wendy Corduroy. (Out of Mercy)|
|Series lifespan||#6 to #36|
- "…I don’t really know Clem or Mabel that well. I mean, I know Mabel a little, but…I don’t know. Look, I…I still wanna help. If they end up dead out there, or worse, and it’s cause we didn’t make it…that would eat me up. Dead children…just, no. I’m going. I don’t care if it’s a stupid reason, I’m going."
- —Robbie to Lee on why he wants to go find Clementine and Mabel.[src]
Robbie Valentino is a main character first encountered in Chapter 6 of the A New Day series. He is a gothic teen who once had affections for Wendy, though the two have since broken up. He retains a mutual relationship with her, as well as past enemies Dipper and Mabel, whom he as been brought together with in a group of survivors. He feels regret for his actions in the past towards others and thinks of the apocalyptic world as a way to start fresh and try and redeem himself. Robbie is also shown to be a skilled sharpshooter. How he acquired such skill is currently unknown, but it has proven to be a useful skill to the survivors.
Gravity Falls, Oregon
This list shows the victims Robbie has killed:
- Wendy Corduroy (Indirectly Caused)
- Many unnamed bandits.
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Zombies (Caused)
- Dipper Pines (Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Wendy Corduroy (Indirectly Caused, Accidental; Out of Mercy)
- He is the opposite of Wendy in terms of using weapons; Wendy is a poor shot, while Robbie is a sharpshooter.
- In addition, Robbie is very poor in melee combat, unlike Wendy.
- He was originally an "also starring" role, before being upgraded to the main cast in "Act II - Starved For Help".
- Robbie's death in Chapter 36 mirrors Ben's death from "No Time Left" in the actual game. Both fall from a balcony into an alleyway, end up being impaled, and are mercifully put down by someone as an apology for what they've been put through. In the game, Ben is put down by Kenny, and in the story, Robbie is put down by Wendy.
- The author had this to say about Robbie's death:
- "Oof...the big one. Robbie's death scene was the first scene I imagined for the story. Without it, A New Day would not exist, I bet. Or, if it did, it wouldn't have been the same. I knew from the start I wanted Robbie to die. Not because I didn't like him, but if any Gravity Falls character was to go, it was going to be him. Now that I've finally reached it, after two years of plotting, planning, and publishing, I feel relieved. His death means one less character to worry about. Same with Wendy. Now I only have to write about nine characters! But I'll miss the two, of course. I wish I did more with them, but I feel they've served their purpose. I'll let go of them, I think it's best they're gone from the story now."
|A New Day Characters|
|Pines Family||Dipper • Mabel|
|Clementine's Family||Clementine • Diana • Ed|
|Kenny's Family||Kenny • Ken Jr. • Katjaa|
|Greene Family||Hershel • Shawn|
|Macon, Georgia||Carley • Glenn • Wendy • Robbie • Lilly • Mark • Larry • Doug|
|Stone Mountain High||Ben • David • Travis|
|St. John's Dairy Farm||Soos • Andrew • Danny • Brenda|
|Georgia Railroad||Omid • Christa • Charles|
|Savannah, Georgia||Molly • Vernon • Boyd • Clive • Joyce • Anna • James • Brie • Walter|
|Prison Bus||Lee • Justin • Bennett • Danny • Jerry • Clyde • Marcus|
|Georgia Highway||Thompson • Nate|
|Green = Alive, Blue = Unknown, Red = Dead, Gray = Undead|