|Occupation||High School Student (Pre-Apocalypse)|
|First Appearance||"Whatever it Takes"|
|Cause of Death||Beheaded by Jason West. (Alive)|
Put down by a survivor. (Zombified)
|Series lifespan||"Whatever it Takes" to "Gutted"|
- "Sorry you don't have a pair of balls to do shit about anything!"
- —Sarah to Dylan about saving the three.
Sarah Nixon is a main character and a survivor of the outbreak in Infections. She is a brave, caring, and outgoing high school student, who strives for nothing but survival among the undead. She also tries her best to protect those she cares about. A strong survivor, her weapon of choice is a crowbar.
South Point, Florida
When Monica is almost killed by a walker, she kills it and leads them to her group. They all argue about what happened when she tells them they need a way out.
This list shows the victims Sarah has killed:
- Dylan (Before Reanimation)
- Numerous counts of walkers.
- Jason West (Alive)
Sarah is beheaded by Jason alongside numerous other survivors.
- An unnamed survivor. (Zombified)
Her reanimated head is later put down.
- She was only in 9 episodes, making her the second main character with the least appearances, first being Vince Jameson who was in five episodes.
- Originally, she was going to live until the end of season 3.