|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for his Old Man Dwight counterpart, his Sam's Lament counterpart, his Edition Two counterpart, or his Battle Royale counterpart.|
Former Member of El Fuego (Post-Apocalypse)
|Family||Trent Ford (Brother)(Deceased)|
Max Ford (Nephew)
|First Appearance||"Some Guy"|
|Series lifespan||"Some Guy" to Present|
|Tate Ford Gallery|
Richard Harmon Gallery
- "Greg, I want to leave the El Fuego. I just can't believe that my comrades just killed an innocent wife and mother."
- —Tate on his decision to leave the El Fuego.
Tate Ford is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. He was a member of the El Fuego. After the killing of Kate, he started to have thoughts about leaving. After the death of Eliza, he officially defected.
Nothing is known about Tate's Pre-Apocalypse life, except that he worked as a cashier at his parents' store.
Tate is among the El Fuego members who captures the Morales Family.
Tate talks with Greg and Miranda, telling them he wants to leave the El Fuego.
After the killing of Eliza, he officially defects. He escapes alongside Greg's family and the Morales family.
Tate talks with the Scott family and Cree's group. He then fires at walkers and talks with Derek about his brother, whom he has no idea where he is.
Tate is shown taking on several El Fuego members and kills one. He is saddened when he hears the news of Miranda's sacrifice.
Tate will appear in this episode.
- 1 Unnamed El Fuego member
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people.
- "Some Guy"
- "The Big Scary U"
- "The King, The Widow, And Rick"
- "Time For After"
- "How It's Gotta Be"
- Tate shares his last name with Abraham Ford and his family, though he is not related to them.