|This article is about the A New Day character. You may be looking for her Road to Survival counterpart.|
|Occupation||High School Student (Pre-Apocalypse)|
Cashier at the Mystery Shack (Pre-Apocalypse)
|Family||Robbie Valentino - Ex-Boyfriend (Deceased)|
Ben Paul - Former Boyfriend
Daniel Corduroy - Father (Deceased)
3 unnamed brothers (Deceased)
|First Appearance||Chapter 6|
|Last Appearance||Chapter 36|
|Death Episode||Chapter 36|
|Cause of Death||Devoured by walkers.|
|Series lifespan||#6 to #36|
- "No! Goddammit, Robbie, just shut. The fuck. UP! I'm sick of all of this stupid shit! You're weird and creepy and careless and trying to be so seductive! You're jealous of Ben and I, and believe me, I've noticed! Just GET OVER IT! You barely help this damn group! All you want to do is impress me so you can date me again! You don't give a fuck about looking for your real girlfriend, or Mabel and Clementine, or even your fucking family! My family is DEAD! I don't see you wondering anything about yours! You just wanna bone any teenage cunt your age! Well you know what, Robbie? Ben and I had sex! Yeah, that's right! In the attic at the mansion! Ben and I FUCKED! I hope you feel broken inside after hearing that, you ungrateful dipshit. Stop focusing on trying to kiss me and look around you! Wake up, Robbie! I've had it with you, I wish you died in the bus wreck! Get out of my face. Let's just get the fuck off this roof so I can get even farther away from your dumbass."
- —Wendy to Robbie.[src]
Wendy Corduroy is a main character first encountered in Chapter 6 of the A New Day series. She is a laid-back teenager born into a family of men, and had to put down her family after their deaths at the start of the outbreak. She believes she is the reason they had died but does not bring this topic up often. She, along with her ex-boyfriend, managed to escape the transport-bus moments after it's crash and sought help, where they later joined a group of survivors at the Everett Family Pharmacy. After a day or so into the outbreak, another group of survivors merged with those at the drug store, and she was soon reunited with two of her friends, Dipper and Mabel Pines. After three months of surviving with the whole group, Wendy encountered fellow survivor Ben Paul, whom she soon struck up a relationship with, much to the dismay of Robbie. Wendy is the tritagonist of the first story.
Gravity Falls, Oregon
This list shows the victims Wendy has killed:
- Daniel Corduroy (Zombified)
- 3 unnamed brothers. (Zombified)
- Robbie Valentino (Indirectly Caused, Accidental; Out of Mercy)
- Herself (Caused)
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- The hatchet used by her friend Dipper originally belonged to her.
- She is a poor shot with a firearm from afar, and prefers to use a survival knife.
- However, in Chapter 28, she is revealed to be highly trained with a crossbow, a weapon she had found whilst searching the mansion.
- In Chapter 28, Wendy mentions that, if Molly turns out to be untrustworthy, she'd use her crossbow to "shoot her in the back of the head, right through her right eye". This is yet another reference to the The Walking Dead comic series where, in Issue 98, the character Abraham Ford is shot and killed in the exact same way by the character Dwight.
- She was originally an "also starring" role, before being upgraded to the main cast in "Act II - Starved For Help".
|A New Day Characters|
|Pines Family||Dipper • Mabel|
|Clementine's Family||Clementine • Diana • Ed|
|Kenny's Family||Kenny • Ken Jr. • Katjaa|
|Greene Family||Hershel • Shawn|
|Macon, Georgia||Carley • Glenn • Wendy • Robbie • Lilly • Mark • Larry • Doug|
|Stone Mountain High||Ben • David • Travis|
|St. John's Dairy Farm||Soos • Andrew • Danny • Brenda|
|Georgia Railroad||Omid • Christa • Charles|
|Savannah, Georgia||Molly • Vernon • Boyd • Clive • Joyce • Anna • James • Brie • Walter|
|Prison Bus||Lee • Justin • Bennett • Danny • Jerry • Clyde • Marcus|
|Georgia Highway||Thompson • Nate|
|Green = Alive, Blue = Unknown, Red = Dead, Gray = Undead|